Monday, January 13, 2014

Last week to make up work!

This week I am open for flex Mon - Thursday at 11:15 am

  • your essay brainstorm, outline and drafts need to be done at school with me before I let you take them home for editing.  The essay will be due next Tuesday and you must hand in all of your work process or it will not be marked and you will need to come in on Monday Jan 27 to make up your essay writing on the "I" completion day.
  • Literary term quiz will be done on Thursday at flex.  You must have done the review activity with me in class prior to being able to the make-up quiz.
This week:  Monday - Friday - you will work on your Genius Hour projects.

On Thursday:  Ms Lees will post a presentation schedule for your passion projects.













No comments:

Post a Comment