Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 26 -30

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder:  Block order switch Tuesday 4321 till the end of the year

Genius Hour Presentations this week!  
Remember - everyone will be presenting this week! 

Don't forget to bring in a printed copy of your proposal (with the changes we discussed in conference) and rubric for me to make comments on as you present.

Sorry - I forgot the list of projects with times at school to post the schedule so everyone needs to be ready to go for Tuesday.  We will probably draw from a hat.  Unless you want to sign up here on the class blog via comments - I leave that up to you and your group members. I will check blog tonight and put in first come first served requests.

Looking forward to your fabulous presentations!  Also - I would like to film some presentations to share with other teachers and students, but only with your permission.  I often get asked for examples and some of our teachers are wanting to see examples of presentation too, but they can't as they are teaching.


Opportunity to sign up for days has now closed.

Here is the Schedule for Genius Hour Presentations:

Tuesday:

Daniela, Sukhman, Jordan, Austin  (20 min)
John - 10
Alex C, Jonathan, Dantayne - 15
Anna - 15

Wednesday:

Ronak - 10
Kia, Alex G, Victoria, Monika - 30
Lizzy, Eric - 30
Andy, Sean, Josh, Dylan - 15
Braden, Jessica, Andrew - 15
Jared - 10
Jeffrey, Eric, Jay - 15

Friday:

Tiffany - 15
Vivien - 10

Finally - we welcome Japanese students to our class on Friday!




8 comments:

  1. Could Eric and I request to present on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I please present on Wednesday? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes - got you both in for Wed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia, Monika, Victoria, and I would like to request for Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I present on Friday please? 15 to 20 min

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is any room left on Wednesday I would like to present then please, 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could we present on Wednesday or Friday? Our presentation is around 3-5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can put you on Wed but your presentation should be longer than 5 minutes - there are 3 of you! (5 min /person)

      Delete