Tuesday, May 27, 2014

News… change of plans

Hi everyone,
FYI: After class today I fell and sprained my foot, and it appears my sprained foot is going to keep me away from work until next week.  I will do my best to keep in touch via email and the class blog.  I know you will all be saddened to have to postpone your Genius Hour Presentations.  You will not get any more Genius Hour time to work on your projects, but if you need to make them really great, now you will have some extra time on Thursday. We will reschedule presentations when I return.
Be awesome for my TOC - I will know if you have been productive or not, naughty or nice ;)
For Wednesday:  Guess what!  You will now have a chance to complete a practice provincial exam in class!
Friday:  TBA but be Great Hosts and Hostesses to our Japanese students.  
Unless things need to change due to other circumstances...
Monday:  We will plan to reschedule Genius Hour Presentations.  You will not present Monday - but we will set dates and times.  
If you are volunteering with Japanese students or for Commencement this week - enjoy and be great Firehawk ambassadors for Fraser Heights.  If you are celebrating commencement with friends or family - enjoy!  Your turn will be soon enough :)
See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment